4 Year Old Sexual Assault In A South Kolkata School

Yet another shocking incident took place in the hearts of the city Kolkata.  A four-year-old nursery student was sexually abused in a reputed south Kolkata based school. A similar kind of incident took place in the same school in 2014. The alleged school where the shocking incident occurred is G.D Birla Centre For Education. Due to this incident, the guardians of the students were outraged and protested at the gates of the school. Following the protest, the two teachers were arrested.

The high-profile school is located in the Ranikuthi area of south Kolkata. The parents gathered at the gates of the school and protested against the horrible incident that occurred on the premises of the school. The parents of the little girl and the doctors confirmed that she has been sexually abused when she was brought to the nursing home in a critical condition. Vishal Garg, the Joint Commissioner of Police (Crime Department) confirmed that after interrogating two teachers Abhishek Roy and Mohammad Mofijul were arrested immediately.  Both of them will be brought to the court today.

While the child was attending school, as usual, she was shown a chocolate and lured and brought into the toilet following which she was sexually abused.  It has been suspected that there was more than one man who caused the nuisance. Pictures of four suspects were shown to the girl to identify the culprit. Out of 4, she identified two teachers, one of them being the physical instructor of the school.  

The shocking incident turned the parents furious and they stopped the school buses from entering the school premises and they asked for the removal of all male teaching staffs from the school. The school lacked the CCTV cameras and the parents demanded to put up the cameras ensuring the safety of the students. The parents approached Jadavpur Police Station and lodged a complaint at the police station.

After returning home from school yesterday, the child kept complaining of severe pain in her private parts and kept on weeping as she was not able to bear the pain. Blood stains were spotted by her mother on the girl’s uniform.  The girl was taken to a paediatrician who told the parents to take help of the police.

Soon, she was admitted to SSKM Hospital- a state-run hospital, where the girl has to undergo several tests to confirm the sexual abuse.   All the reports have been submitted to the police and the girl is doing better now. The Principal of the school assured the parents that they would need some time to investigate and to the school, the security of the students is the topmost concern.

Facebook Comments
Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *