The Bar Council of India declares the results of The All India Bar Examination XI (AIBE-XI).You can visit the website: allindiabarexamination.com to check the results. In addition, Bar Council of India has released the names of the candidates whose results are not declared as yet.
If your results are not out, you can check the list which is available on the website of Bar Council.
Details About the All India Bar Examination XI
The All India Bar Examination XI took place on December 3rd, 2017. Notable as a national level entrance test, the Bar Council of India manages this examination. If you qualify the examination, then BCI will award you with a certificate. Also, this examination is organized on a huge platform. It is conducted in around 40 cities across India. The eligible lawyers take this examination in order to pursue his/her legal profession. BCI gives the Certificate of Practice to the eligible candidates.
To check your results, following the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, visit barcouncilofindia.organd visit the All India Bar Examination portal. Alternatively, you can visit directly the site allindiabarexamination.com
- After visiting the site, check the Notification on Result AIBE-XI. Next, choose kindly click here for the results of AIBE-XI.
- You will be directed to the next page automatically. You will have to enter your roll number, date of birth and other details.
- Lastly, you have to click on submit. Once you submit, you have to check the results. For future reference, it is good to take a print out.
Online Registration For AIBE-XII Examination
- The Parliament established The Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- The online registration for AIBE-XII examination commenced on Friday.
- A statutory body is The Bar Council of India. The Parliament created The Bar Council of India.
- The primary duty of BCI is to represent and regulate the Indian bar. Additionally, it also performs the regulatory functions. Along with it, it prescribes the standards of conduct and etiquette. It grants recognition to Universities too. The BCI sets the standards of legal education too.
- To clear AIBE examination, you have to score a minimum of 40 percent.