What is Belly Fat after pregnancy
Belly mans stomach and fat is excessive tissue deposits. That means belly fat or stomach fat is an excessive abdominal fat around the stomach and abdomen having negative health impact. It can occur in age group by not having proper diet and health routine. But after pregnancy belly fat is hard to manage and control by a new mother. Belly fat after pregnancy causes grate damage to mother’s body for life time. So it’s better to control belly fat as soon as possible.
Most of the females before pregnancy look perfectly okay with their body shape. During pregnancy there are so many changes occurs in our body. But what is more surprising, when the baby is out mother still looking like six months pregnant due to belly fat.
Are you also suffering from same problem of belly fat after pregnancy?
After baby’s birth all the cells in your body that swelled during pregnancy begin to release the extra fluid, which is eliminated from your body through urine, vaginal secretions, and sweat. But if still your round belly making you thinks that you will never be able to lose the belly fat? If you still looking six months pregnant don’t worry you are not alone. There are almost every women after delivery suffer from belly fat problem. But here are some easy ways to reduce belly fat after pregnancy. Before we start the ways to reduce belly fat after pregnancy there are some don’t which we should highly ignore just after your pregnancy.
Don’t for reducing belly fat after pregnancy
It is very difficult for a food lover new mother do to dieting. Dieting is not all about starving but also you have to eat something different which may be a food lovers don’t like to eat. Being a new mother and a breast feeder dieting is strictly prohibited in this time. Because you need thousands of extra calories to recover yourself and to feed your baby. So if you want to lose your post pregnancy belly fat there is a big no-no to dieting.
Along with this it is also impossible for a new mother to join a gym or do exercises at their own at home because there are so many responsibilities which enable you to do exercise. It is not recommended also for new mother especially for those who have gone through a C-Section.
Ways to reduce belly fat
- Breastfeeding is one of the best ways to utilize extra calories and helps you to lose the belly fat or post-pregnancy belly.
- Proper diet with perfect combination of protein also helps us to maintain extra fats of our body.
- Use a tummy tucker which helps in tighten your lose muscles.
- Opt a good full body massage to tighten your lose muscles. (Only in normal delivery, in C section goes for massage after six months as per doctor advice.)
- Prefer daily walk rather than to lie on bed unnecessarily.
- Practice Anulom-Vilom, meditation and take proper rest when your baby allows you to do.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water which help in milk supply and helps in relieving toxic from body which built fat tissues. Cold water is not advisable.
- Have your dinner at-least 2 hours before bed time.
- Avoid fast food and oily food as well and try to take one protein’s in-take at one time.
- You can use homemade honey, lemon and ginger with cumin seeds to reduce belly fat after pregnancy.